Monday, April 21, 2008

I won XBox 360 Halo 3 Special Edition!!!!

OMG...OMG...OMG~~~~

I received an email from my manager this afternoon that announced I have won an XBox 360 Halo 3 Special Edition!!!

I must be dreaming??? But no.., I am not, I pinched myself, it was painful. Hahahhahahahaha..., sooooo happy~

Problem comes then, what should I do with the XBox? Neither me and CK play games. :S

Sell it off? I am not sure what kind of support the XBox come with.

Finally, my bro was online and I decided to give it to him as a gift. Hmm.., how should I send it anyway to HK?

I am just simply too happy at the moment to think. Happy because this is an unexpected present and happy because that means I am performing well.

:D

2 comments:

Private Room for Public said...

Hey...hey...
Congrats!!!
For me, you won something more precious than the Xbox thing...
Hmm... The heart of ur boss... Huahahahhaa.. Kidding..
Happy...happy...happy.. for u!!!

CKNonie said...

Thanks dear! :)