Thursday, February 28, 2008

Register of Marriage

Yahoooooo~~~~ I finally received my ROM pictures!!!

I am super excited, since to tell the truth, I have almost forgotten about how beautiful Putrajaya was, and how beautiful my own ROM was! And super thanks to my Professional Protographer, Lawrence Ng, all the memories come flooding back.... Oooooh.., I am just so excited!

This is us while taking our vows



It is such a holy moment



With all the necessary documents signed, we are husband and wife. :)






And here are some of my favorite pictures!







And now, I just do not know how to thank Lawrence. He is just awesome!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

The pics were awesome..
Lawrence is good uh....

CKNonie said...

Yup Yup Yup!!! Love the pics.

Wuah.., I have been absent for almost 1 month!!! Sigh.., very busy with work recently.

Oh yes, me going off to Japan soon~~~

Bon Voyage! Yoooo hooooo.... :P