Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MAS Airlines Travel Fair

Got the news that MAS Airline Travel Fair is coming again by 22nd - 24th Feb 2008. Seems like MAS likes to slash down its fare before the MATTA fair to gain competitive edge.

Please refer here for more information.

Problem is I really doubt that the fare will be lower if compared to other airlines.

I have booked my flight ticket from Cathay Pacific for Mar 28th to Tokyo, and the total price is RM2484, (inclusive of tax and others PLUS stopover at Hong Kong for 2 days). Whereas MAS price tag is RM3298 total. Hmm.., before the travel fair alone, the price difference is too steep, almost RM800. Make that 2 persons, and the price difference is almost RM1600!!!

Now, let's check out MAS price during the fair, I am quite sure the price won't be competitive at all!

Honestly, if the price is the same between MAS and SIA, I will take up SIA, how about you?

No comments: