Ladies and Gentlemen~~~
Babies and Elephants~~~
Here comes our new baby.......
COFFEE.....

So cute, isn't he? He is only 2 months old, abandoned somewhere by somebody, and luckily there are several animal lovers that rescue him from some gruelsome fate.
I do encourage people to adopt abandoned puppies than buying expensive and decorative dogs.
If you are interested, please drop by www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com and they have a booth in Plaza Damas every Saturday until 18.00pm from where you can choose and pick a puppy that catch your eyes.
I am really happy with them, as they ARE very responsible. After I have adopted Tiger, every 2-3 months, they will call up and check on Tiger, whether we have brought her for injection, spayed, etc.
Here are more pics of our new baby.

Do not even think that Tiger is jealous of Coffee and tried to bully him. In fact, the opposite happens, Tiger treats Coffee as her own pup. When Coffee was whining because he cannot get used to the new home yet, Tiger will go to him and lick him as if to calm him down.
Our Tiger is such a gem, not germ, yeah. :)
4 comments:
I have this abandoned cat named Ciwil. I've adopted her for 5 months. 2 months ago i saved these 2 kittens coz the mom left'em. Ciwil did exactly the same thing like Tiger did. Even though Ciwil is not their real mother but they're very lucky to have a Mum like Ciwil.
Well, pets can be surprising...
Hey, i think this rescue program is wonderful. No way i can find this in Jakarta. Phew!
There is no such programme in Jakarta yet? Well.., you could be the pioneer!
I am quite sure once started there will be lots of supporters. :)
meaning u have 2 dogs now...??
Hhehee.., theoritically yes, since the new pup is under CK's name.
But we actually adopted Coffee for his sister. She just loves animal! :)
Post a Comment