Friday, February 15, 2008

FRIM - Hiking (12th Sept 2007)

I think it will be bored to talk only about Japan trip. Let me share out our hiking trip in FRIM (which is the protected jungle in Kuala Lumpur).

We went with a bunch of frens, and thanx to Vivian, we had an enjoyable trip there. Heheh.., can you believe it, by hiking alone, I lost 1 kg, but sadly, after the hiking, we continued to stuff ourselves with food that we gained back at least 3kgs. LOL......

We gathered early morning around 7am at Vivian's place and get set to FRIM.

Before starting to hike, we stored energy by breakfast. :)



The whole hiking duration took us 1 hour, but believe me, for OL like me, it's very hard, since it does not involve any shopping the trek is elevating and quite slippery, especially the steps up to the guardhouse where we will walk through the canopy.

And this is me when walking on the canopy, scary weii.... Every 2 meter, only 1 person is allowed and it is especially scary if somebody walked too heavily and therefore shaked the whole canopy. I cannot remember how far it is from the ground, but it seemed REALLY far at that time. :D



How I braved through obstruction


This is to illustrate the canopy from afar


We took some group photo after we completed the trekking, however, I am shy to show how tired I was by the trekking (what to expect from a non exercising OL?). So I will disclose this pic instead.



Afterward we went for hotspring to wash our dirty legs. :P Imagine, hotspring in Malaysia in the middle of the day, hot enough to steam our thigh. No pics for this.

But here are food, food and food~

We drove all the way to Ulu Yam just for lunch, so imagine how hungry we were by the time we reached the restaurant to savour the famous Loh Mee.


Ahhahha.., sorry, this is what left for me to take pics due to hunger.



Afterward, we headed to Kepong again for dessert, the famous KTZ (記得吃) I forgot to take my own dessert, but this is a shot of what CK had, which is the famous All-in-Shaved Ice (I cannot remember the real name, this I made up myself).



From the same place I also bought Roasted Beijing Duck, which is not as nice as I thought it to be.

So how not to gain weight even with all the exercising????

No comments: