Sunday, December 20, 2009

Comic Fiesta in Sunway - 19th Dec 2009

Let me wish you an early MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

CK's company has an gift exchange event for Christmas, hence we went to Sunway Pyramid to scour out some gift. Sunway Pyramid always decorate its venue extravagantly for every festive season, and this time is no difference. Just too bad we didn't take lots of pictures.

Check out the decoration this year!


While checking out some gift shops, we saw quite a number of youngster wearing quite strangely, upon closer look, they are cosplay-ing!!!! It might be usual in Japan, but it's highly UNusual in Malaysia. And we noticed that they were heading to the Convention Center, hence we followed. :D

Found out Sunway was hosting Comic Fiesta, with all the fans dressing as their dearest comic hero(in).


Check this out. Although I asked to pose with them, I am clueless of what role they are in. Maybe you can enlighten me?

















And there was so much more characters that we didn't manage to snap pics with due to our tummy growling. So we settled down at Pasta Zanmai. I heard the review was quite good from several floggers, and I have wanted to try it out since long ago, but no chance.

They have December festive set, which was quite affordable for such big portions. Both me and CK ordered their Mini Pasta Set. CK's Grilled Yakiniku with Salmon and roe Pasta (RM26) looks inviting. I tried the salmon pasta, it was delicious with the Salmon and roe so fresh. CK loves the sauce that makes the pasta tastes sweet and sourish and refreshing. I didn't try out the Yakiniku though.

Oh yes, although it's called Mini Pasta set, the portion of the rice is normal big size, only the pasta halfed of the usual size. It comes with free miso soup.




My order: Grilled Unagi with Tempura Pasta (RM22 for the set)




And we also ordered for our bb, the Potato Salad. (RM6)

And before we forgot our real purpose in going Sunway, we quickly went to purchase jigsaw puzzle that glows in the dark for the gift exchange. Went back afterward, since my bb snoozed off. Too much activity for her. :D

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Yeah.. I remember how you love this thing in Japan... btw...
What did u do with Kylie's face..??
Doraemon mask..?? ^^ hehe

CKNonie said...

Hehehe.., I just found it fascinating, why the younguns like to act as somebody that they admire.

:D