Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cagayan's @ Centerpoint Bandar Utama

During my training last Tuesday in Iverson, I was quite bored with Indian food again for lunch, therefore, I checked out different restaurant this time. Phillipines food!

Me and Kelvin checked out Cagayan's which conveniently located at the Ground floor of Centerpoint.

Being a first timer for Phillipines food, it's quite a challenge to order, as I cannot understand most of the food name and have to depend on the description from the menu.

Well, as a pork lover, I of course, didn't pass out the chance of savouring it. I ordered Pork Adobo, pork cooked with vinegar and spices, and it came with white rice.

Pork Adobo (RM11.00)


Kelvin in the meat-attack, ordered Chop Chop Chop, mixture of chicken, pork and lamb chop. However, the waiter took the wrong order and delivered Chicken Chop. Huh~~~

Chicken Chop (RM9.50)


Dunno how the Chicken Chop tasted though, but it looked rather normal for me.

For first timer of Phillipines food, I am quite satisfied, if there is any chance, I will for sure go back there to try others.

Heard from a Phillipines friend that Sishik is a must try. Hmmmm.....

PS: Just notice my blog becoming flog (food blog) these days!

No comments: