After a trip to Japan, my taste bud keeps on demanding me to search for Japanese Ramen in Msia that is at least on par with the one I had in Japan. But sadly, unsuccessful till now.
And then I heard about Tenka Daichii from some floggers, and my hope perks up again. Luckily CK is ever so cooperative in the search of Ramen here, hence we set to check out the ramen in this Tenka Daichii, geared with the address and GPS position.
After parking our car in KLCC, we walked to the Wisma Central with high spirit. BUT ALAS!!!!! The Tenka Daichii was NOT open!!!! WHY??? It's Saturday, weren't all restaurants open on weekends???
Sigh.., what a luck! Since it's quite rare for us to move our butts to drive all the way to KL just for food, due to the traffic. Sigh.., again~
We ended up having lunch in KLCC food court, the Signature. Again.., sigh~~
Went back home broken....... (spirit, I mean).
No comments:
Post a Comment