Optimus Prime (picture taken randomly from some site), so handsome hor!

We were cordially invited to a close friend's baby birthday last Saturday. It was a BBQ party, so we went with our own bb as she was invited as well.
I always love gatherings, especially with group of friends who have common subjects to share around. This time, I met another 3 pregnant women! All due on October, except one, whom will be due on September!
No wonder I couldn't locate any confinement lady for that duration, there are simply too many people due by the same month! Must blame the CNY this year, people were just too active and free with nothing to do by then, which was why they resorted to make babies. Hheheheh......
Okay, back to the party, Danny and Allie have always been a good host (I have attended their home thrown party twice) and good chef. Always preparing delicious food and entertainment for us. This time, they prepared BBQ chicken wings (wei.., this is really good!), BBQ prawns, BBQ mushrooms, chicken noodle soup, mashed potatoes, and salads.
The guys outside preparing the BBQ, while ladies inside waiting to eat. LOL.., what a fair life!

Imagine all the time they have spent to prepare all those. Salute to both of them!
Especially to Allie, as she is a full time mother + working from home Mom + breastfeeding Mom. I can never imagine myself doing what she does, can die from exhaustion, man!!!!
We all were really having a good time, and especially bb! She met new friends, Viel, who is 1 month older than her, and Eryn, the birthday gal. And she is such a darling, that she remained calm even though she was tired and sleepy, just like to be cuddled by Daddy and Mommy. She also likes to touch her new friends' nose (as in showing her affection). Ooooh.., I am just so proud of her! :D
The Birthday Star

We went back around 10pm, as we didn't want bb to be too tired, although she didn't fret, but as we were driving back, she slept in the car, and didn't wake up until the last feeding for the day. My darling Angel (Mom's talking, dun blame me! Heheh)
The next day, we went to BKT with Vivian and the gang in USJ 1, ended with a visit to her home, as we would like to see her Husky, Angel and the brood. Phew.., they are growing very fast, 7-month-old brood (we met 3 of them out of 11) and they have reached our thigh heights!
After dilly dallying around, we dropped by 1 Utama (as there were some sales going on for baby's stuff). Managed to buy hair accessories for bb, a new Avent milk bottle, pajama suit, mittens + booties, binder for my lil' one, as well as a pair of pant for myself.
I went back home as a contented Mom. :D
2 comments:
Wouw... 2 days hang out with baby and big tummy... and then shopping and work on Monday..
it's quite tiring... ^^
Once in a while, bolehlah..., since I am always happy to bring along my babies.
Now I still can manage to lift them both (one on hand, one in tummy), later on, no more chance to do this anymore I suppose. :D
Post a Comment