Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kisses that makes my day!

LOL.., everytime I think of this, it makes my heart blooms and melts at the same time.

Yesterday morning, when CK was rushing out for work, he placed bb beside me. She was already awake, however, played by herself and let me had my beauty sleep. But after an hour or so, she decided she was bored and started attacking me. :P

Wanna know how she attacked her Mommy? By crawling all over Mommy and started to plant kisses on her lips!!!! Ai yoooo.., not once..., not twice, but THREE times!

Yes, three times. Hahahahhah.... I woke up smiling, and when she saw me smiling, she planted another kiss on my cheek. Then I started to laugh, and she laughed with me.

Oh.., my cheeky lil' gal, surely knows how to steal her Mommy's breath away with her cutey, toothless grins!

PS: In conclusion, I woke up with saliva all over my face, Hahahhahah~~~ But I love it!

PPS: At the same day, I passed my probation, and picked up rm2, CK gonna be so proud of me, since he always said I am so blind detecting money. :S

No comments: