I was quite shocked when I found out the price of a big packet of the fishball noodle only costs S$2.50. I shared half of the noodle with CK due to the big amount. How cheap! Now..., I don't think you can find food as cheap in KL (do not convert the currency, but please compare the income vs outcome).
Since 5th sis and family were going to church, they dropped us to Vivo City at around 9.45am. It was still too early, so we thought to take a train to pass by Sentosa Island. And we stumbled across the park on top of the Vivo City.
I love the lantern
Okay.., target destination for the next future, Starcruise.
Cute horsie in National Geographic store
After surfing a bit in Vivo City, we decided it's time for us to Bugis to take a bus to Johor again.
But on the way to MRT station, saw these delicacies that make me drool
And I, of course, gotta taste it (bug CK till he gave in, hehehe)
Hey..., Bugis junction is something like the Chinatown in KL, but cleaner and not as hot. Had a coconut juice and visited the adult shop there. So embarrassing when the shop attendant told me the function and benefit of vibrator, LOL~~~
Just before we took our bus no.170 to JB, we stopped by for lunch.
Mine
His
Side dishes
3rd sis picked us up from JB to Kota Tinggi and cooked dinner for us. What else for dinner if not Baked Mussels and Baked Fish?
We drove back to KL by around 9pm at the same day and reached KL around 2am, since we missed baby soooo much.
What a satisfying trip, for our tummy!
*Grin*
6 comments:
I am so jealous that you seem not gain weight after gave birth. Good body shape. How you lost weight after gave birth? Hee,hee
Nice trip . I am so jealous that you seem gain weight after gave birth.. good body shape. How did u lost weight ? hee,hee
Wendy, I kind of ballooned up after delivering my baby, and works hard to shed off the extra fat.
Believe me, even now I am still working to shed it off.
Wouw... it's nice to have siblings all around the places... ^^
Yeah.., it is very convenient if we want to travel, but not convenient if we want to meet up. :D
how you burn out your fat??? doing exercise. I will learn when the day came out. Ha,Ha
Post a Comment