I am always happy to have them around, as I really miss them a lot! Sigh..., parents are always the best!
They stayed in Sunway Hotel during the visit. After checked in to hotel at around 1-2pm, we brought them for Jalan Gasing Famous Ipoh Nasi Ayam. My parents love it, since the chicken was very smooth, rice was fragrant and tauge (bean sprout) was fat and juicy! (Sorry no picture of this, I forgot).
Afterward we brought them to take a look at houses in Bandar Utama followed by 1 Utama shopping trip. Ended the day with dinner in Asia Cafe, since parents miss Malaysia char koey teow. :D
The next day, they visited my home and I brought out durian kampung that I put in my fridge. Parents went crazy about it, I really love it when looking at them acting like children eating the durian. They are avid durian lover, just like me. However, due to health reason, under my mom's control, father has stopped eating durian. Sadly, this mean mom also has "zero durian" period. :D
So.., it's understandable that they were fighting for the durian... LOL. Afterward, my father even cajoled me to buy more, esp D24. His reason? Bring it to HongKong for my bro....
CK suggested us to visit Fo Guang San, since he knows my parents like to visit this kind of places. Muacks, darling, for so understanding.
Located in Selangor, Jenjarom, this temple has been opened for the past 11 years, and I just found it out 1 year ago. So pai seh....
The compound is really huge, it has weekend school for students to study Buddhism, and I heard they always have a grand decoration during CNY as well as other celebrations.
Now.., for brides and grooms to be, please take note, FGS also has a VERY well tended and serene garden called Lumbhini Garden. It can make the perfect backdrop for outdoor photoshooting!
Below are some of the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment