Now that all of us are married, I also got to know their wives and them to my hubby. And we become close with outings and celebrations occasionally (more towards gambling during CNY), heheh...
So it's such a sweet surprise when I know Cath (Mike's wife) and Jen (Kit's wife) shared the same zodiac with me, we are all Cancerian, and our birthday are quite close to each other.
Our hubbies then planned a joined celebration for us last Saturday (28th June 2008), with a dinner in Dae Jong Kum (Korean restaurant) and then cake cutting at my home.

I really enjoyed it a lot as it has been a long time since our last gathering and I really miss chit chatting with them about everything silly, serious or relaxing issue.
Thank you hubby for being so sweet. Since he has brought me to buy my maternity dresses (which is rare, since CK hates shopping but he does anyway for my sake) and then the dinner and gathering.
Hope there is more gathering to come, the next time maybe each of us with babies on our arms. :D
PS: Without permission, I do not put up their pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment