Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another stolen kiss!

Been busy for the past month with all the hustle bustle of getting a new baby.

Ever since I came home with a new baby on my arm, my lil' gal has been rejecting me. How sad I was, until yesterday night.

Since I was recovering from c-sec, I have been trying very hard to show my gal that she is still very special to me. And I tried to go back to the pre-new-baby routine. Like yesterday, I tried to lull her to sleep, since she was not feeling well (fever and flu).

She accidentally kicked on my wound, so I was mumbling softly "Naughty gal, dun want you anymore, make Mommy pain pain". Who knows she suddenly leaned over my face, took off her pacifier, planted a mouth-to-mouth kiss and grinned cheekily.

By then, my heart really burst with love and pride. Love for showing concern for me, and pride for being so cheeky.

Lil' Gal, Mommy will always love you. *Muacks*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:)

Love to read this article, I'm sure that Kylie really loves you.

CKNonie said...

:)

Yeah..., she is quite generous but jealous when she sees me with my boy.

Elisha said...

yeah.... baby get jealous..
I guess it's human being "thing" jealous...
but she's kinda know how to please her mom... LOL

CKNonie said...

Hehehe.. SIL, either that or Mommy spank her bum bum. :P