I have been back to Medan for the past 7 days, and oh my...., life is good and relaxing here!
For the past 7 days, I have had lots of activities, so far I have been to:
1. Spa (Lulur) for 3 times
2. Foot reflexology for 1 time
3. Hair treatment for 1 time
4. Dental service for 1 time (going again for the coming Wednesday)
5. Bought 2 pairs of specs which costs me only Rp. 350k (which is around rm100, cheap cheap!)
6. Da Shanghai for a sumptous dinner with braised pork leg (nyummm~)
7. Seafood at Cemara Asri
8. etc..etc...
Wow..., I will still be going for more spa, since it only costs Rp.160k per 2 hours (which is rm50) and I have bought a whole package of 10 times spa, LOL~~~~ Happy!!!
Well.., I will update again with the details of the Detox Spa that I had here. :D
Isn't life wonderful??
No comments:
Post a Comment