Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Condo, New Furniture, New Experience!

Was sooo tired from furniture hunting for the past few days. But we did it quite gladly, since the condo we recently purchased has found a tenant in a mere 1 week! Is this a sign of good investment? I certainly hope so!

And the fellow would like to move in rather urgently, by next week. So we need to install all the electrical appliances as well as provided the furniture pronto! First of all, we checked around several furniture shop to source out the one with cheapest price but better quality. Secondly, for the electrical appliances.

Currently all of the furnitures and stuff are already sitting nicely in the condo, while the contractor hacking away the wall to install the air conditioners, astro and ceiling fans cables. I just couldn't wait for it to be done, since I happened to purchase a real bargained curtain from MyDin, so that I can decorate it now and look at the final result.

Hopefully it is going to be beautiful and elegant enough.

On the other side note, my girl is finally back to KL! How excited I was when I heard she arrived, couldn't stop myself from hugging her all the time! Hehheheh.... Even my boy missed her as well, they were hugging each other when she saw him waiting by the door for her. So touched~~~

Those two couldn't get enough of each other, so when CK put them both in a cot (it seems to grow smaller, or are the babies growing bigger?), they played with each other, ending with my boy screaming and crying his lung out!

Found out what happened the next. Sigh.., seems to be my son pushed his fingers in his sister's mouth and the sister, geram with the fingers, bit him. Hard. REAL hard. I could see the teeth mark on the fingers. Pity my boy, but the sister kept on carressing him afterward. Maybe she just didn't know it could be painful.

Babies... babies~ Naughty, yet so cute.

No comments: