When you heard that a mere 5-year old can setup a trap so that his sister got scolding by their parents, does it give you a chill?
It does to me. chilled to the bone.
Well.., it all started because it was the sister's birthday, so all attention were on her. And the boy was jealous of the attention, and he purposely blocked the sister's way from the staircase. Didn't bulk until the sister asked him to move out of the way. And he slowly bend down on his knees and laid down on the floor.
The next? Needless to say, screaming on top of his lung, "Daddy, sister pushed me from the staircase!!!!!"
And the sister got scolding non stop and no chance for her to explain at all, since, the boy happens to be the gem in the family. (Personally, germ will be more like it, IMHO).
And to think that my babies will be in the same surrounding with such boy, makes me tremble non stop.
I just can't stop thinking, how will he harm my babies? I might be thinking too much, but his parents happen to dot on my babies at the moment.
Wondering when will the bomb ends its ticking? Should I do anything? What can I do, by the way?
Worry endlessly!
PS: I always thought children are angels incapable of lying, let alone evil thinking. This incident just proves how wrong I was!
2 comments:
lol..
I went through that... I still remember when I were a lot younger and I threaten and acted like I want to beat my cousin's daughter. She's very naughty and stubborn. She actually told her mom that I really beat her up...
Her mom scolded me and well.. what do you expect..?? Of course no one believe me and start from that day onwards, I dun believe that children don't tell lies....^^
Children nowadays are just different from our era right? Cannot be trusted anymore!
Post a Comment